Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sian big time!

h Gosh... I am so disappointed of myself !!!! ... I simply cant jog as good as I was times before.......


* Cry Cry *

You know what? Last sat morning , i suppose to get up at 5a.m. to go for my "long waiting" jogging session. After I had , think is close to 1 month , Which I'd stopped joggings ever since I sprained my ankle .
Dont know what happened.. i just simply cant get up and missed the timing to go to MacRitchie for the jog.
Oh Well, I got up at 7.30am instead and went for a short run.

This particular short run shd be suppose to last me 30mins.. but to my amazed! , I ran like about 15mins and I am panting like a dog. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? !!!!

Stopped half way and walked all the way back to my block , trying to gasp for air..... Nahbeiz.....

I have never experierenced that in my entire life lor!!

But by the way, i bought a new pair of jogging shoes.... ASICS! Cost me $126 after discount.
This is damn comforty lor..... It is definitely a good buy despite of the steep price for a pair of jogging shoes... Go get it !

Whatever it is .. for now at least. I must die die pick up the stamina again after such a long break of "NO-EXERCISE" and get into gd condition.

This is the promise to myself................................................. at least dont pant like nobody's business lah!

No comments: