Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

2 days in a row , sat and sun , I am mugging in the library searching for the materials to "feed" my dissertation.Tough, realli tough. How I wish that the dissertation topic is something that I am doing everyday at work which I know it inside out - outside in and can manipulate the details at my fingertips.

Too bad, all these are not in my favour.

whatever..

Always has this thought in my mind, why am I taking up this course which it is so hard to study and complete smoothly.Even if it is talking about dealing with assignments and exams, simply the Web dont aids me to anywhere.

Has to go all the way to the Library, find the reference books, quote the famous people, thoery , explainations then turn is around into own words and make an essay out from it. ( of course with serious understandings)

why cant I simply get the infos from the WorldWide Web and dig from there...
so what ,if this is the final lap? If i can i want to give up.

2 comments:

hui0 said...

march on... jiayou! ;)

simplygreen said...

haha now then see yr reply.. cock me