Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

SHIOK!

Hee Hee...this is something I never do on a Monday nite one lor......
It was a rather unusual Monday activity lor ...I would say.....keke.
Guess what???
MAH-JONG on MONDAY NIGHT AFTER WORK !!!!
Surprise right?
Ai yah... not me not me... it is "his" frens that wants to play one.
So, Since it is a bluez monday day for me and it is jio-ed after work. And one round nia... so i just tag along lor... to give my " Ah lao" some winning "sa-qi".Heard from him is that it is his frens's coll, which is a gal.. called QiQi not happy with last round with the guys and want "revival" match this time...

"Roll my eyes"

Actually I dont wan to go... cos i loathe this particular fren of his . Name him " Mr. Bomb".

He likezzzz to jio my "ah lao" and then arranged it at his house to "kill" the kakis.....Sibei dont like it lor....And additional to that , I will alwz gives a triumphant smile when he wins monie..... see alrdy want to spit right on his face.And the amasing part, he bound to win not less than $50 from anyone. Sure one.... No joke , No sian-tao.. I swear !

So in order not to witness this tragedy ... I chicken-out last min not to tag along.But "ah lao" told me that this time , this revival round is not tee-off at his place... so it is home-away. Ha ! steady...and I happily goes along without delays.

Reached her place at abt 7.30pm.. and realised her hse is at shilin's ah gong's place. hmm.. i think it is Ang mo kio Ave 1 .. but confirm is Block 205. We quickly settled down ourselves and ah lao is ready to start his battle..Play so big.... base monie is $240 and play 3,6. So i guess the 5titles gao is $10, $20. sweat -_-""

Me and ah ly and 40 only play like 2,4. Maximium is $6.40 nia lor.... LEISURE NIA OKAY ?
Whatever....so lets talk abt the mj session.

I think ah lao recently down with luck... all the time when started afresh, the tiltes he took is like so ..... F-A-R apart lor.....then nor here nor there one...see liew damn pek chek....

Whats worse? That Toopig Mr.Bomb gamed one 5titles and the best part ! MR. I shooted that bloody "nan" to him, which he had hinted that he had 3 tais on his hand , which obviously on the table there is a cat and mouse to make up to 2 tais.. so where is the 3rd tais?.. obviously is da-pai lor..... and "nan" is his tai lor... 2up okay?? is it "nan fong" for yr info.

So u can imagined how my facial expression is like at that time - My eyes opened damn big with disbeliefs LOR!
Which next, comes with that triumphant smile and he murmured " 2 Marborlo lightz,.."
Arghh......z.
" I wish I can lay my hands on the MJ table and try my luck for "... but he looked tense.. thus I never dare to probe my intrusion.

oh well....i think i have to ask for once and see if i can change his destiny of the night... he is losing big time already lor.. cos never gao.

Gee... I tink i am pretty alright with my luck... the titles i took wasnt that far apart and seems can be those " can game small small" type.So I just happily playing with my instinct and call the shots.
haha....animals of two came in and this up my taiz to 2. Then, inside there, I have one "da-pai" to up another.someone simply shoot it out and "pong".. !
steady.. 3tais liaoz... then my titles is one colour one lor.... so to say , if i win i chao chao also 5tais one.

* SLY smile "....


Can see from that MR.Bomb is guarding me closely. Dont allow me to eat or pong my own colour. Never-mind. I do myself...Then all the titles combined nicely and i am awaiting for my winning title to come..
Mr.Bomb passed me Qi-wan. Ha ! I won ! .. happily 5tais and MR.Bomb is the shooter.....Fabulous ...... Never feel this good... kekeke......

Then..right after..me being the " Zhuang" so right now I " diao zin ".. that Mr bomb not very happy and kips asking ah lao to come over and play instead.But i insisted, just one more, then I am given the next opportunity to help my ah lao the revival round to win all that toopig Mr bomb.'s monie!

New round's titles were mostly bamboos and doubles of er-wan and a few tong-zi.. with no flowers thus thinking maybe I will try to make ping-hu or yi ser.When draws the titles and threw off all the tong zi.. I left bamboos of quite a few doubles and 2 er-wan.And this , caused me to hesitate awhile and think, "Wah, now what?"
then ah lao say out loud , " Be Persistent".Then I throw off the 2 er-wan, dont wan to play pong-pong or ping-hu liaoz. Just solely concentrate the yi-ser..

Sian, I see my titles. I nid to have the 1bamboo to join my 2 & 3 bamboo. Nid 4 or 7 to join my 5&6bamboo i GOT 3, 6bamboos liaoz and need badly the last a last 9bamboo to make up my eyes
then i am obviously doing yi ser lor... so i think everyone will keep all the bamboo tities.Sweat again -_-"

But i wan to win cos this can help him to recoup the losses to MR bomb. SEE carefully is Mr bomb not the rest of the players.
Aniw this is based on luck, So I try my best and told myself... ZHI ZI LAI LIAO.
HAHA... the long waiting 9bamboo I managed to "mo" dao and it is "ZHI-MO" time !!
Hhahaha.......

MR bomb damn not happy and urged strongly ah lao to take over liaoz.....kekeke.....
*Comical *

Oh well.. aniw.. i managed to help him not lost and won $ 22 bucks. But I Guess is the comical experiences what made me smile not the monie won. HEE!

No comments: