Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 20, 2006

Add onz......


Ho Ho... yesterday went to some beauty shop gotten this jar of "clay mask cum cleanser."
(Product of Japan... used the same brand before during those days I went facial at this salon locared near by place. The beautician uses this japanese brand on all of her customers.)

Dunno if it works or not.

The SA claims that it is able to cleanse , hydrates and whitening the skin as the same time.lastly, it is also a 5-mins fix kind of mask.Just every morning, apply a small amount of it and spread eventually onto the face, leave it on for 5mins. Go brush your teeth and wee wee , which is almost there, ( I did it today and timed ) ,massage the face then rinse it.... Viola.....!
Anywhere didnt sense the product is working on me or not , as I had just went for my facial. Skin as smooth as the baby backside.
Perhaps after 2 more weeks whereby the blackheads and dirty particles build-up on my face, then! I am able to conclude whether how it is so far.

Wait for my comments.......

No comments: