Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Running out of time

Sigh...

Right now I am indeed feeling "Time Compression" liaoz.
Going thru my deadline for assignments. I think I am one day nearer to doom day.

Look at this list of assignments to hand-up:
1. International transport - Group assignment cum presentation slides ( Unlimited words - but must be very compehensive in order to score well)

Due date - 4weeks from now - Gone case, the company we want to visit is not responding to our letter.

2. Dissertation ( Consist of 10,000k words ) - Strategic Collaboration in world-Class Companies that enhance the company's business growth.

Due date - 7weeks from now => I haven start a single word lor!!!!

3. International Transport - 2,000k ( Need to find 2 cases study and uses their real-life example to extract out and do analysis) - Most of it is classified reports hard to gather informations. Due date - 8weeks from now => same , I haven start a single word lor!!!!

4. Strategic Analysis Exams - 6 cases studies ( MUST ATTEMPT ALL) - dunno the exam date . Either Dec or Jan. Most likely is Dec. DIE~

See? Tight Schedule right.
All my fault lah...never start to attempt... or rather I shd re-phase my sentence.Did some research but gave up , in the end my mind did " auto-shut-off" for a period of time.
By the time i realised, I think I am going to "hug the Buddha's leg" liaoz.

-_______________________________________________- ""

1 comment:

Stormkloud77 said...

Wah you also got blog ah. Damn arty-farty leh. I also got blog leh at http://stormkloud77.blogspot.com/

How are you? Long time no see. Should catch up with Jim and Lyana for dinner. Next week? My wifey travelling so more free time during weekday nights.

By the way, I'm Dennis (hehehe)