Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Express Manicure

Yesterday , as usual , I went for my routine facial appt. I was very tired lor. Wanted to go for relaxation and do something out of the usual. knowing that Salon #1 has started to provide mani & pedi svcs.. so, since I seldom pamper myself. I decide to go for a cheap bargin. Express manicure at $ 10. But then leh, since I also asking for some "unusual request" I also need to pay extra $5 for the "French manicure".

P/s : Actually just add an additional strip of glitters nia mah... $5 bucks?? Think my money easy to earn ah... Fark it... since the lady that was doing my nails also blur blur.. keep forgetting my instructions of JUST GO FOR THE CHEAP $10 manicure svcs.. She filed my nails into the Squarish shape... Ai yah, Fark it again... do the french one instead..

Here is the FG art piece :

Nice?

No comments: