Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Mother farker 's son.

This is the mother farker :


This farker idiot.. load up his pix in my blog so that everyone who knows me will also know his bastard and not-a-gentleman.

Stepped on my tail when i am having this foul mood on sunday and best of all... did such a un-gentlman act !


Spit on him when you sees him.... spit those that u cleared your throat , full of phlegm and baterias on him ( For me ! )

Im running late this sunday mng... i suppose to be in the library to do my research at 10am in the mng... but guess what 10.10am i am stil at home thus based on my 45mins bus ride.. I will be there at bugis ard ~ 11am? .. yah plus , minus.
waited for this freaking bus... from 10.25am i waited til 10.50am... no bus 980 in sight.ONLY THOUGHT.

I AM GOING TO SCREW THE BUS DRIVER (OF 980) FOR NOT KEEPING HIS BUS ROUTINE ON TIME and let me waited 25mins for a bus.Only if the upcoming 980 is gonna reached within the next 2-3mins, or else I will pick any bus that brings me to the mrt station and I shall catch a train instead.

Note : Do you know why I dont want to take the train initially? Cos I alwz find that train offers no seats and I have to stand my way till i alight at bugis which i dont wan plus..... travelling by bus I can sight-seeing along my journey... it is Quite relaxing at times. (trust me)
But ! no time no time.... nid to change my route of transport liaoz.Thanks to the SBS serivces... lousy!

Caught bus 856 to the mrt station, rushed up the escalator and waited for the train... when the train was about to hail and let the passenger alight, caught a sight on an empty seat... moved my way thru the crowd and hoping to get this "golden chair on my butt". THAT BLOODY FARKER ( scroll up ) moved even faster than me and chop the seat !

ARGGH.............................................................

Farker....Farker.........Farker .......

Go and die lah.... so many other seats dont wan , why must grabbed this? and also , dont you think it is obvious that i walked all the way there and YOU purposely walked 1 step faster and chop it.

Chao!!!! @@#$#$$#$#

Luckily, the lady opposite was reactly quite slow... got up and alight... and got a seat opposite you , bastard !Gonna stared him hardly to show my anger.Bloodly hell, avoid my stare.

Take your photo and posted everywhere !!!!

2 comments:

Stormkloud77 said...

aiyoh.

relax leh. like that get angry will get wrinkles very fast one! Singaporeans are all like that, selfish, self centered, arrogant, cheapskate, etc.

Take it easy. When are we having a gathering????

simplygreen said...

ah yo! since when u read my blog!.. no wonder the other day when i was playing mj with ly , she mentioned abt you!!!!

makaoz.... put time put place... (but after 7dec) very bizy with my studies....