Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 20, 2006

Cant believe it.

You not gonna believe what I am going to blog abt my mng.

I cannot believe it myself.

Okay,it goes like this.

Today, my ah dear on leave. Normally I will be chaffeur by him to workplace. So I need not hv to worry abt transportation.Well, since he is not going to be there to bring me to work, I will hv to utilise the public buses to bring me to work.First thing cross my mind.

Yeah. The "Ez-Link Card".

Fumble my things, Look high and low for the card... NBzz... cannot find it... I remembered the value available seems to be negative amt but, it seems to be positive also. hmmm....................whatever... Search again!

10mins passed 8. yah right I am going to be late liaoz...."where the hell is the ez-link?"okie okie nbm.. I better go find some coins before I am going to be REAL LATE.
Flip the whole hse upside down stil not a sight one a 50cents coin..

Wah lau eh..... dont do this to me man.....NOT a Single cent in the bloody 3rm hse???....
Just when I am in the midst of searching, I saw this old tupperware.In it, looks like there is a glimpse of hope.
-___________________________-" ( all is 5 cent coins lor )

Argghhh.................................................................

Yah lah, mayb you ppl will ask me to go downstairs and asked the auntie or uncle at the coffeshop to change some coins for me if I produce some notes to them.BUT I ONLY HAVE 50BUCK (1PC) WITH ME!!! And I dont want early in the mng kenna F for exchange such a big note without buying any drinks. Very suay one.

yah right.. still i dont wan to give up. I wan to find some coins plz.....or least a note?? .....
another 15mins gone.... look at the time - 825am..... DEAD. Super late. I am suppose to arrive early for some preparation of my teambuilding. I am one of the organising committee lor..... lolx......

Damn it. . .

i thnk i am going down to exchange the $50 dollar note .. dont care 3-7-21 laizo.....no time!
Just when I fumbled my last hope at one of these old old bag I have

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A PC OF CRUMBLED BADLY $2 note....Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.............................................
I immediately grabbed it. Snatched my bag and wore my shoes .. out I go and rushed down to the kopitiam and get some coins....
By the time, I reached office. 8.45am. Damn late can.

No comments: