Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 13, 2006

Pathetic

Weak.

Think I am not in tip top condition anymore.I couldnt run as good as I used to be. And again , same thing happened. This morning, die die wanna get up to go for a jog. Be it long or short distance, I gonna get the LAzy me into some runnings.

Everything goes smoothly.. keep up my pace and breathing normally. But once hit the 15mins ( round the corner , the junction whereby I 've to turn and Yishun Swmming Complex will be on my right ).I will start to have difficulties catching my breathe and paces just goes all over.
Disappointed ! I am gonna pushed myself to run to the next traffic light before I stop, else it is just a barely 10mins jogging session. HOW CAN?!

Yah. And then I made a stop to catch my soul back and "feel my body having the effects of perspiring, heated up and maybe maybe burning my leftover pizza on yesterday's farewell lunch ".
Next min , I felt dizziness and wanna puke.
Woah lao. . . . again?!
Since when I will get so weak and having such kind of nauseous feeling right after my jogs?

Pui ! All i know I damn weak now...

1 comment:

Lin aka Shilin said...

ger.....might be the haze making u feel uneasy....