Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pamper myself!

Earlier entry was talking abt the missing 50dollar note incident.

While blogging abt this, I started having the rather "uneasy" feeling inside me.Being a superstitous lass here..Have decided that " Perhaps this monie isn't suppose to belong to me!" then if that's the case..hmm.. I will spend it !

Lalalalala.... went for a pampering session...A hair treat!

I shall.." Trim ! follow by healthy feed to my going-to-be-super-dry hair for a decent hair treatment,then get it re-bonded & lastly a last touch on a highlight!"

Tsk tsk tsk....

*Not-the-bad*

Hair looks neater,liveier,heathier and smells sooooOOO nice~

Right now, I am feeling *satisfied*...

*Grin Grin*

P/S: Think will want to go for more hair treatments to kip that hair look heathy..will have to keep the length for abt waist length if possible..(Never done that before man...boy..think it wil take me another one yr?? to grow that long)

Ok ppl, I know I dont suit that hair style, but I wld like to try..give some encouragements leh...just for that once... plszzzz.. think my long time buddy ah ly will comment big time abt it coz she alwz find my face shape not suitable for such long length...Hee..dont ah-bush me k.

No comments: