Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Gotten a water dispenser

Gotten this penguin water dispenser and immediately after the next day, I brought this bulk thingy to ofc.

Show the pix later after I've upload.

Aniw it is a gift, sherlynn wont spend monie on such thing by the way.
Whatever is it, this will be a good indication of whether am I drinking enuff water thou I've been drink Q alot liao.

Recently realised that I have a number of Hello Kitty stuffs and to my surprise. increasing number of *pink* ownership items.

*Eyes widen in disbeliefs*

Ppl who knows me well. pretty aware what is my Fav colour and likewise knows my aversion to pink.

Jia liat .. am I changing my sense of taste already?
But I am not lady like leh....maybe if I've changed to be slighly more feminie..then! thats when I can hv more pink stuffs hee hee.

Well let me make a list of what I've own and its pink,

1. A longchamp tote bag -Rose
2. Brikenstock sandal -> Pink
3. My Panasonic Digital Camera -> Pink
4. My Glasses -> Pink
5. Shocking pink undies ( Opps...)
6. Bright pink Nalgene H20 bottle used in ofc
7. Fila light pink polo tee
8. C&K pastal pink heels
9. Halter top -> Peach
10. Turtleneck top - Pink

Eeekkkk..... very "girl" leh.....

Oh my god...

Aniw, sherlynn will still be the same. Not very lady like and had her sense of taste will be her signature.

Period.

No comments: