Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thought I was damn suay

Yes. Dont doubt my title of this blog.

Indeed I am damn suay.

The incident goes like this.
Itchy finger went to withdraw 100bucks fr my account to top up UOB's account doesnt want to let the blood sucking bank fr deducting $2 fr my acc that isnt save more than 1k.

Well, I've cash of $200 in my wallet, so i decided to deposit that $100 to UOB without waiting for my guy to do it for me... ( so by right I shall hv 2notes of $50 with me after deposit ).

Then wen I left the cash deposit machine.. walked to NP, and bumped onto YYH n gf..chitchat for 10mins.. say goodbye and walked off to Old Chang Kee to buy some food for bites.. walked back home..along the way...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



**I LOST ONE OF THE 50 DOLLAR NOTE!!!!!**

My heart sanked........




(+________________________________+)

Quickly called my guy..and report this astonished findings....." I lost my fifi dollars...." weep weep..

He was shocked too and asked me how come... how i know how come.... mayb i lost it when I deposited the monie lor....

Sian sian sian..... stone stone stone......

Fifi dollar...Fifi dollar...Fifi dollar...Fifi dollar...Fifi dollar...Fifi dollar...Fifi dollar...
Keep repeating that to myself when I walked home....

How can I be that careless???????

Aniw cut the story short....
Told my mama, my papa n guy and whole world abt it... then my mama just say "Ai yo..nvm lah, dont brood over it liao"

That night cannot slp.....

Next day went to work.. thinking that I am poorer by $50, i bought food from the canteen and wanted to eat that up for my lunch... *save the monie*

In the end......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mama found it under the sofa seat lor!
*Phew Phew Phew~~*
Not a $50 poorer me again...
I will never let this happen again! This scares the gut out of me lor!

No comments: