Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Exam tmr

Ok ok.. saw promptings on my tab broad "update update" think asking me to update my blog.

Alright alright..My strategic exam is tmr, I will freely & promptly update my blog when this paper is over on 18 Jan 2007 right after 2030 sharp!

Really had a hard time understanding this module of mine. My classmate and I is simply "hopeless" with it. Guess the two of us really didn't pay attention in lecturer's classes.. daydreaming all the way...

Two days mugging in the library.. struggling to understd the case study given out to us.. (Well, I am going to confess this , this is exactly given to us for more than 3weeks in advance to get prepare lor and I can blog here I dont know anything!!)

Seriously, Law (classmate) and I were at our wits' end and desperately seek for helps.

Lucky lucky..after 3hrs of serious coaching..I'm well-equipped to fight the battle liao (Very torturing leh...gotten numerous *knocks* on my head then understand onez)..This "teacher" very fierce towards me lor!

Haven level up to full force yet but i think is it better than before!

A big *thank youzz"

Well, back to study liao.. I'll be back!


-__-

No comments: