Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 26, 2007

Company 's D&D

Hee.. uhoo ppl.. today is my company's D&D day. This year's theme is "Around the world".

Quite fret over what to wear, which country to dress like for. In the end, stick to my objectives. Cheap and Comfortable. And so.... my girl, 40 told me that " Cowboys" is not a bad idea and prompt me to go for this as she had that for her 2004 D&D as well.

Indeed.. pretty cheap to done up the overall. we gotten just new boots, a cowboy look-alike hat, red scarf. uniform white collar top and jeans for all. Viola~ !

It wont be anything fantastic coz we didnt rental for costumes. But I feel at least we do dress up for this event. Lighten up the spirit alittle.
Main reason : One of them perhaps having menopause u see, then I am assigned to be the table-leader, so everything I 've to gif in just to make this works..
* Roll eyes*
(40 knows abt it, coz I simply complain to her whats going on)

Its D&D can ~, once in a year... just have some fun & enjoy..But somebody just not in the bloody mood and got me geared up for nothing.
What a woman to deal with.

Aniw, i am stil thinking what else I can do to spice things up alittle.

Mayb a wild hairdo?
A mystery touch on the makeup?

Shall see what is achieved at the last min...Will post some pix after the event... * Wink wink*





No comments: