Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 19, 2007

Finally over. . .

Finally, my study path has come to an end... no more late nights, mugging at the National Library on weekends..missed all the freedom to go out, my morning jogs, able to laze on my bed not to worry assignments that has yet finish......

p/s : Surprisingly, I am not least overjoy that I can abandon the books and return to my care-free lifestyle...in fact I started to miss the tension I faced when deadline is near.. alwz need to rush back home to complete my assignments..having the difficulties to keep myself wake til wee hours...

Also, I am missing that bunch of fun-loving classmates. Studying together, have the famous Tao huey at Rochor Road, play Mj at ah Law's hse..all the guys giving me no chance for me to speak...when i want to.....

No comments: