Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Time flies,,,, it is already friday.But I am least bit of feeling happy.

Lots of ups and downs along the week.

Ups- Attended my ex-coll's wedding day at M-Hotel. Cant upload any pics yet bec I forgotten to bring out my camera for photo shoots even though I brought along with me. -____-'''

Have to wait til this long-time fren to send me the soft copies to upload on the blog.

Downs- My next half is going for his reservist & will be away for full three weeks. I gonna miss him lotz lotz. Hope he will take good care of himself when he is away and come back safely. Pray for him everyday for his well-being and stay away from any mishaps along the way.( He told me that he is not feeling safe and has an unpleasant feeling) This scares me.

Next down - Big arguement with my classmate due to some conflicts. Si bei buay song with certain arrangements, sent sms over and voiced out then kenna niao also. WTF...

Another down - Dissertation jam jam and jammed.. si bei no mood to proceed but i am left with 20days?.. time is running out. (Sad) >____<

Predict another down - Going to have my ECDA later with my ex-boss and new boss.. will talk about my performace and upcoming goals and expectations.My workplace here so cock, seems like all manipulated one. What is the rationale of having an EDCA to measure the performance whereby all the right paths are laid down based on favourism?



No comments: