Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ha ! Done with the "cheap haircut".

It suppose to cost me $12 for a trim , but in the end it is $10.. whahaa... I think the lady was blurrz.. when I gave her a $50 note, she doesnt have much changes in her cashbox hence she went over to the next shop nearby to get some changes for me and then when she returned she just passed me $40.Like that lor. Thats what happened lor after a round of "changing notes."

Overall, not so bad, bec it really just a trim and shorten the disastrous fringe and the best part , did it during my lunch break !! What else can I complain abt ?? Hee.

Later going to take half day to go thru my dissertation at somewhere... either leh I wil go to the lib at woodlands, if not at home... most likely not lah. Go home will Zzzzzz.....

And before I goes to the library, I will probably drop by Metro , 20% sale today.
I wish myself luck for the upcoming weekends to get "BIG progess" on my sc
hool work.

No comments: