Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

*Burp*

Came back from lunch with my colls..we went to the upper thomson,the shophse along the road and catch my lunch nearby with the 4 awesome noisy colleagues. ( My going-to-be-married coll, Ms Mann Tan wanna go 3M tagore to pass the invitation card to the colleagues there) so travel all the way.I had wanton mee...I really like the mee there...very original & tasty.

Also, ordered a cold almond milk.... wow..si bei shiok man... nice!
(I dont consider this is the 1st time I am drinking almond milk.. it is just ages since... dunno when I drank that.) Aniw, just nice lah, go try it! At casurian road.

Well, this is a 4D treat aniw.. one of my coll, Ms Hwee Ling aka HL, striked 4D yesterday.
Her no# 3413. she bought $1 (Big) ibet and $1 (small) ibet. And from her, she revealed that this number was given to her when our pdt manager said " 3341 alws given us problems"

*p/s: 3341 is one of our masspro pdt*

So she got the 灵感 there and bought this luck combination.

what a luck!
last sat didnt buy my usual no# lor, and it striked the 1st price, or else i also can get chao chao $300... Ma kaoz.

Well.. it is my life....

No comments: