Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I love the morning coffee he shared with me,
I love his mng sms to tell me he is here to pick me,
i love the feeling of how I am able to warm his hand when I hold his,
I love every morning.....
Anyway, here is some pics I took ...

took this pic when he is "off guard " Home-made mushroom soup with parsley spread-bread

Nice!
Chicken "truffle"
*Pan sear breast of chicken in white wine truffle cream*


Bruised Lamb Shank

* serves with mash potato and root vegetables*

开动!!
Look~ he is indeed hungry.. opens the mouth so big...

He likes lamb for main course..no fail to order lamb chop whenever he is taking western cuisine.

Chocolate Lava Cake ! very Rich! I like !

My birthday cake and me......

Couple Shot!

Although I didnt have all these at a fancy resturant, with absolute ambience, dressed in extreme gorgeous outfit nor carrying branded handbag like the ladies who patronize the place, but I do enjoy then simplity of life it is. Truely,

No comments: