Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

- minus 0.5 load off my shoulder

Last night , I just down one presentation. *Phew*

Things turned out to be juzZZz...fine.I did well for the speech portion so as my another "brother" (called him brother cos very gum).We did so far , I rated myself can pass. I didnt miss out anything. I didnt say wrongly anything.

BUT, just one. He is not pleased with how we do things.I dont know what the F with him lor. Want this , want that. And although he did the slides, meanings he must demand what is not needed?Give me one HUGE ( Look, its HUGE) portion of things to say during the presentation. And do u know how hard is to memorise these?

No doubt, he did the slides, whole thing. I DID offer to do ok ! Oh well, perhaps you might be thinking "so what you offer? You stil didnt practically DO IT right?"Fine, Yes We did not.Give the reason he wants to do it all and dont wan to present or i dunno whats the other reason besides this but Pls! when i voice out what is relevent what is not then u just let me be comfortable with what i present and lets work out to compromise.

Cannot.

Everything he says must be done according what he feels is right. For one F**king reason. He got the contact for this company visit & further details from his old fren working as a CSR there. SO! he thinks ALL SHE SAID IS ALL NEEDED!
IT IS TOO IN DEPTH LIAO.WAKE UP YR F**KING IDEA.

Fair enuff, what he said was

" Hey, this point is very unique no one will say,"
In the end : Everyone also say it lor." Hey, i think the process flow of how the order processor do things , we must also say "

In the end : Too bloody details.. the presentor will have a hard time explain cos this is not his/her scope of things and how abt the audience who listen?

In the end, I do it based on my feel.It all boils down to , i must be comfortable with what I am going to say and i promised to touch on every details u want but just 1 or 2 things I cant accept.

Moral of the story :
pls u need things to be done, pls jolly well say it in a better manner.If not what goes in my left ear, comes out immediately.

Period.

Work as a team and pls compromise or understd the pain of each's shoes.By insisting your way is not going to work.

And the best part to round up this entry.

one time to grumble abt my suay-ness.

I LOST MY THUMDRIVE!MY WORK IS ALL INSIDE LOR!

Immdiately after i reached home and realised I called both "him" and "brother".

Me: " Hey, did u see my thumbdrive or notice my thumbdrive when we were in class?"

Him : " No." (Complete silent on the other end)

Me : " all my work is inside leh, then i rem i didnt take out anything just now and just a cardigan"Him : (Silent)

I am F**king Pissed. Dont I sound i am at my wits end? Why cant a word of concern as a fren ( initially) or rather team member and asked things likehey check again or tmr you call sch and asked abt it.

Silent silent silent.You good.

I called my brother and query abt it. cos i hitch a ride and we goes sch together . ( for your info, becos this "him" SUDDENLY aSK ME N brother to get rehearse again, I was BLoody asking to take TIME OFF. And the time he asked me. 2PM !!!! )

u know how pissed I am over this matter? This is not my bloody father's company.Fine. I DO IT.! cos i am not the one who do the slides mah,what to do?

F**king lucky.

No comments: