Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Renovation : Tear it down!

Bad owner I am .. i didnt go up my love nest to witness all the transformations that are in-progress right now. However, I still insist to Hus that whenever he went up for a quick check. He has to update me with something, literally something.

Pictures helped me to explain the progress to you people.


This is the entrance of our living hall.

This is the area whereby Tv console will be place and downlight above.
Previous owner got the wall painted Pink.. can see?
This is the kitchen area. I will have my L-shaped cabinet right here. Supposely, ID's contractor were to plaster this wall and just merely paint. They accidentally hack walltiles as well. I am on the advantage side Hee, bec hacking need another hacking fee, so now its F.O.C ~
MBR Toilet. Suppose to be chio chio cos I chosen Q a "artistic" tiles to create that special feel. But it doesnt look like the one I took ( see below pic) , which "wow" me lor. Different way of creating the effects... its not bring out lor.. and i paid for extra just to have the tiles I want.
Kinda let down.

Do you think I should voice out? Its already finishing... kinda hard to say anything and besides, I CANT go up to see the real stuff. How?

No comments: