Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Renovation : 751 got the look

Yippie!

Love nest has the look liao. Laminate flooring was done and rooms painted with our desire colours.
BB room is painted light colour. Suppose to be my favourite apple green but after much consideration, I think 'see below' still signifies more for little one. I wanna paint white clouds and duck on the wall leh.. but dont know how. I think I will get some pictures to be put up and start to load baby's possession soon.

See see look look here.

MBR still in a mess. Yet paint which I dont know why..Cant rem what we have chosen.
Warerobe will be customized and structure "there" to cover the toilet entrance

WoAh... this is Hus's Audio loom..Erm he wants it maroon, end up I chosen a cherry base red.. Ang gong gong...too daring liaoz.. I cant take it..opps.
Air-con fixed liao too. Fast and furious Electrician Xiong helped us installed.

Ah Bb's room...simple and cozy.. I hope he wil like it bery bery much....

1 comment:

Unknown said...


best educational website in (south Delhi)
http://engineers-society.com