Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Pregnancy week : 23 Slow life movement

I cant explain it at many times if is little boyie moving or kicking me..but definitely I am feeling his movements ard that little space of his.

Hearsay that classical music is good for yet born babies. Asking Hus to find some musicy to test out and surprisingly, litte boyie seems to response!

I will alwz tap my growing tummy and whisper things like " Hey bb~.. wat are you doing? Kick kick mummy.."

He will responses like sec later.. haa...

There was once I asked hus to talk to boyie but he placed his face over my tummie to listen. He gotten a kick/nudge from the little one, Hus was startled.Both of us laughed out loud for that funnie moment and felt it is indeed amazing that human grow human.

Even writing this entry, this little one is moving about inside me..
He is definitely my joy boy and all I wish is that he is growing strong and well...

I am not taking great care of myself as I dont take tonics or nourish stuffs. I was brought up in such a manner mah.. not educated in some sense. Nevertheless, I will take less coldy drinks,no raw food, less caffine ( Kopi-holic me leh) and eat as heathly as possible..

No comments: