Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pre-natal blue

Boohoo!

I think I am suffering from pre-natal blue.
I had a dream last time that little one popped out earlier than expected. I was thrilled to see him cute and chubby, but to my surprise I didnt even had a single milk bottle for him !
Ended up breast-feeding and it turned out a mess. -_-"

Gosh, think i am feeling guilty abt not preparing his arrival like buying him new clothes and toys yet. Which I seen forums and bloggers that were now expecting bought tons of stuff for the little one.

On the bright note, I have $300 Robinson voucher on hand to start with.

May frens out there.. this year's sherlynn's birthday dont hv to buy anything for me k. Too old to have birthday pressie.. Buy for my little one, be it gu-ni-hoon or diapers, practical can liaoz. Thanks ah..... its rude to ask for presents but then again.. its practical lah..

No comments: