Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pregnancy week 20 : Baby's development

By 20 weeks, the top of the uterus is at the belly button. The baby weighs about 300 grams (10.6 ounces) and about 16 cm (6.5 inches) long, and is covered in a fine hair called lanugo. Fingerprints are developing as well as permanent teeth buds behind the baby teeth that are already formed. Gender is usually visible through ultrasound by now. The baby can suck a thumb, yawn, stretch, and make faces. You may be able to feel your baby move, which is called "quickening." Loud noises may even cause your baby to startle.

So cute...



During my last checkup, my bb weighs about 302grams. which is pretty align with normal progressment though i have not put more much weigh, yet. Besties are saying my tummy grows bigger and which is rightfully this way and I am contented with my current progressment.



God bless that I was quite an active person before expecting, guess that ease me from feeling tired and legathic. I would encourage frens whom want to conceive to build up the body, by eating nutrious food and regular exercise to strength the body. And I hope I will receive pieces of news that any of my fren is expecting..so that my baby boy has company ! Waiting for u all ya... =)