Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Timbre on Wed

Call it concidence , I went to timbre again yesterday.

Guess what?

I lost my god-damn way . . . (-___-) ~ %^*$ (2nd time can~!)

It is definitely unforgettable that how I go there by foot. But the problem is that I went there by car this time.Going into CIRCLES again..stil unable to access the carpark of Timbre. Ended up, parked at Fort Canning Park and WALKED !!

Sweat lor... Hot and Humid weather like now just killed me. Aniw, Timbre at Wednesday still entertaining. No doubt the band on Fridays = 53A was absolutely funnier and singing was better in a sense. Nevertheless " The goodfellas" aint that bad overall.. So I simply enjoyed again. .

About Food: Dishes like " Chicken & Pineapple Kebahs" and "Pan-Fried Salmon Fillet" are highly recommended as portion of it is just right for small appetite lady. FYI.

Din manage to take pics at all as I realised my camera died on me.
Wat a pity~

Will do that on my next visit * Grin*

Note: Birthday boy/girl realli kena sabo when you wrote on the note and "opps i did it again" last night..so hey ppl, rem this and get pens and papers ready when your visit to Timbre .. Yeah!

No comments: