Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

My ideal weekend.

Finally I get my butt out for joggies to ECP last past Saturday. I must admit that jogging is really my favourite exercise as compare to swimming. When i am able to sweat it out, I feel good. When I feel good, I am happy. An amazing feeling that I bet anyone will be experiencing the same when he/she goes for any form of exercise would agrees with me.

However, the morning session isnt that ideal as I targetted to work on. Wanted to go for like 45mins jog which ended up for, 26mins. That is merely 5km if I am not wrong. Distance is carpark F1 to the MacDonalds. What a letdown. But I am really exhausted causes by the lack of sleep the night before.Well, If time,transport and ppl permits, I will want my every sat morning to be at ECP for jogs! and a long~ 1 to 2hrs breakfie at the cafe to enjoy ...........life~.

As for sunday, i would very much want to handle the chores at home and be lazy. And it would be nice if I can have a wonderful dinner with my family to round up the week. Keke.

Yippie.

No comments: