Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

At work

I was rattering to my buddy 40 abt how ppl behaves in ofc when I went up to her hse for MJ session sometime ago.. we were bitching abt being "AUTOMATIC" & " Respecting one's Privacy". One of the automatic actions is that, when someone walks up to your desk and starts talking to you... where shd that person's eyes shd b looking at?

1. You? cos he/she is asking /having a conversation with you.
2. Some where which is not literately staring/screening/reading at YOUR computer windows/emails/web site.

Which one will u choose?

Well, if you belongs to "AUTOMATIC" kind of person u will action 1.
And if you belongs to "NOT AUTOMATIC' kind of person I guess u will be doing action 2.

Let me tell u something that is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You SUCKSZ! big time.....
Ai ya.. some ppl really does that lor... which that person dont realise one lor...aniw today 40 sent me this and i find it
Hilarious!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
p/s: Just about to finishing blogging this.. that person stalk me from behind again... 40~~~~~ i cant stand it!!!!!

No comments: