Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Cant live without music

I came to realise that music is so important in our live. Maybe this is one of those little things that people dont pay any attention to it. With or without, it is unnoticeable

Today seems to be a normal day to work. Nothing important on schedule, no appointment nor meetings.So what date is it? 26-May.. Anyone birthday?? Hmm...Not that I know of.
So my mood today is => Quite boring.

I need MUSIC to inspire/colour my day.
Turn to my ipod nano and play whatever song in the list without selecting any specific song.

.................................

Eyes brighten after a few seconds and I felt great with John Legend 's Save Room. Most Instantly, my mood is lighten up =).

Simply cant live without music.

No comments: