Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shiok!

Ho ho ho...after gotten a pair of new blades (Its x'mas pressie! from my guy).. I simply cant wait to go blading!

Jio-ed my colleague, Belinda. She onz me right away when I mentioned I've gotten a new pair of blades.And she is such a sweetie lor, so~kind...offered to coach me.

And we are ready to East Coast Park for my first blading session!

Oh well.. some evidences taken to proof I am not skiving..and trying real hard to blade ..hee hee

Wearing my new blades..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Belinda says " Moves in a V and left..right..left..right.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Turned for a pose! *Triumphant smile*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


*Tadah* My guy took this pic when he caught hold of me and Belin when we took a rest....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


He sat at the MacDonald for about "45mins+1hr+30mins" (surfing the internet+puffing+lim kopi) waiting for me to finish my blading session...by the time I joined him back there.. he looked kinda stone...haha...isnt he nice?

P/S: My guy bought me this pair of blades that cost freaking ex => $380..I felt that it is an expensive gift which I've received so far..which I would like to say a heartfelt Thank-You to him..For being such a darling,showering me with his "Lup".

Side note:We'd got into an heated arguement after buying due to the steep pricing of the blades and walked out of the mall "face black black." Want to confess that I am feeling sibei my heart pain lor for the fact that he spent that much just to get me a meaningful gift..I didn't know the price until after he paid and left the shop -_______- " which initially he "declared" a price that is reasonablely affordable.

Nevertheless, I like it very much. Some other colleagues that went to East Coast for jogging even commented Swee of the designs on my blades.... =)

No comments: