Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Facial si ho eh

Yesterday went to my regular routine again, clear up my face.
Damn the blackheads... alwz a problem to me. But what to do? Guess has to be a little more "hardworking" . Do self-extractation at home, use for nose pads and cleanse more thoroughly etc etc. Hee..

Done a quick examine on my face in front of the mirror.
Realised my forehead having fine lines... it is not that kind of fine lines like crow feets nor those frown and creased lines.Like those, when u over sun-tanned, the skin gets de-hydrated then caused it to going-to-peel "fine lines"


Problematic wor.

So out of curiosity, I asked my beautician.
Me: " My forehead got fine lines lei, then i feel that my skin is not hydrated like that and hor, like ageing. Can I use those pre-ageing pdts huh?"

My beautician : " Cannot lah, you are so young, cannot use these, if u use it now, when u get older, ur skin gets immune to these pdts, u want to salvage also cannot liao.Thru my observation, I think yours belongs to not enuff slp and over-tired yourself. Resulting your skin is protraying the "ageing" outlook..."

Me: "huh? then how? Cannot help liao ah?"

She recommended me to do one special treatment.. sounded very 神奇.. dunno what the term is.. didnt catch it.Its merely booast the collagen to be more active again, tighten my big and open pores ( one of my problematic areas also ) and will helped in firming my skin alittle. (she alws says i got abit sagging/loose skin.. causes I think i was fat once)

so with that, perhaps might help.. LOOK I say might, cos i alwz feel this is only pyschology effects at times, but i do admit certain things are not. Hee.it must be seen then i wil be convinced.

Practical me.

Well, it doesnt come cheap too $120 for one time ... ONE TIME.

Aniw, this coming Feb I shd have a little more cash..I decided to indulge on this and in my feb entry, I shall blog about it.

Meanwhile, save save save.

side note. Bought one moisture gel mask leh.. $52.. sim tiah.WTF.

Just buy lah.. I long time no buy things for myself. just one or two months ago on the KOSE pdts.

Let me pamper myself alittle.







No comments: