Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My dissertation supervisor simply sux !


*Finally~*

Tmr I am gonna passed up my dissertation. I yearned for this day to come soon...

It is suffocating me since August...now, or not yet,tmr..yes, tmr..it will be finally OFF MY SHOUDLER. . .

Well, nothing to be happy about, but just relieve. Bec I dont think I might about to score or dont even know will pass or not.

Sighz... do you know why?

Let me say this out loud.

I SCREWED MY LECTURER AND SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT EMAIL UPSIDE DOWN, INSIDE OUT AND OUTSIDE IN......

He will be one of the management level to do the markings for me lor..
I offended him big time...

Show u this:


Hi Sherlynn,

You are still accusing me that I was not available for consultation to you. This is not acceptable. Out of 35 students with whom I am dealing, you are the only one to accuse me that you had difficulty getting attention from me. Please check your email. It is dated 3 Dec. I could access my mail only on 6th Dec due to my teaching committments at the other centre and I replied to all the mails on the same day. This is my way and I nurtured it over several years.

I want to put it in writing to state that I am highly disappointed with the Tele conversation you had with me. I never expected any of my student to talk with me in such a questioning tone using sarcastically language.

My main intention of writing this is to let you know that you need to be more cautious in your conversation with your teachers.

Please be assured that whatever happened will not have any effect on the outcome of your dissertation work.

Best wishes,
XXXXXX


Anyway , he is bullshitting lah, i didnt accuse him lor, i called him and he stil insisted that he stated that he is available on 5th Dec (Tue), called liaoz then he says 6th Dec. [MY DEADLINE IS 7TH DEC okay?!!!]
Mother Farker one.

asked me to see my email. WHICH FARKING ONE U REFERRING? He never sent me any mails lor. MIX-UP BIG TIME. Think his brain is growing mushrooms for not utilizing it enough.

Lastly to conclude what I think = >he is a farker.

Period.

1 comment:

Stormkloud77 said...

yo gal, gotta be careful in what you write. just a suggestion, you may want to take out the name at the end of the email.

dun wanna get into any legal problems do you?