Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Contact lens aside

Its a rountine that I have to wear this.

Now no more.

No lah I am not going for any surgey yet. Think will cost me a few grands for it.
save it for my braces instead. Or rather, into my savings.
My lady boss told me that it is better for those late twenties to go for laseric ( how u spell it? advise!! ) cos thats when yr degree is stable, so that is the best time.

Abit scare scare lei, not confirm will cure the eyesight problem, scalli kenna the 见眼 .. I zitao go and die.

I just merely get a specy lah.
No monie what to do. If can, i confirm go for op, and make it perfect perfect one.
(Might as well do up the nose lah,bust lah or Jennifer lopez butt hor?) ha!

Aniw, think I wil start wearing specs when i gotten this new glasses. Contact lens dont wan liao.

2 comments:

Stormkloud77 said...

it is called Lasik, dear!

simplygreen said...

haha.. my ang mo no good what.. dictionary also nv show...thanks ya!