Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hee ya!

I have been quite eager to share in the baby's fluttering, it somehow connected to me everyday but making a physical connection with Hus with baby means real a big deal to me.

And finally last night , it happened.

I could alwz feel the baby being real active before bed so I motioned hus over and placed his hand on my abdomen. And it caught us both offguard , our baby gave him a big hefty kick :)

Hus smiled.

Hee, can you feel it? He's moving.

Yah, he did.. i wonder why is he so active at night

Dont know.. he is just superbly hyperactive at noons as well.

Its really some thing that the man dont have it and we,mothers will experienced it.

Its a great joy to feel baby moving inside me,sometimes it just makes me laugh to myself how human make human. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...


best educational website in (south Delhi)
http://engineers-society.com