Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Whats new again?

Well,stimes when u have nothing better to do abt yrself.. i think the best thing is to have some retail theraphy and some makeover to perk one up.

I have so far... I feel this week for me is good!

Done up my eyebrow on 2days ago.. it is very pain lor and I find it werid to have browy eyebrows.. assured by my beautician.. it will turn natural after couple of days.. better be dark grey like my previous one.. or else I wil called up and ask them re-do... very auntie looking if it stays browny lor.


New brows and new hairdo....Nice?



Gotten a pair of flats....and I asked my best pal to choose which is nice... so which is nice? hahaha...Guess which one I buy?



Realli its time for some serious shopping when it is GSS. I am sure great deals out there wil caused one to be broke end of the day...

P/S: Think I overspent for the month of June even thou it is merely the 1st week. Need to limit myself liao....

No comments: