Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My driving - SUCX !

Shame on me. My driving licence which I obtained 5yrs ago really goes down to drain.
I hardly can drive man.

Last night, ah kor actually phoned me up to inform me he & jac will be away for 5days as both of them will be away to Ipoh for retreat with his Nav frens. So~ being the nicey bro bro.. he offers his vehicle to me so that I can utilize fully while he is away. Golden opportunity to drive!
Well, thinking to myself that driving manual isnt 'really' that difficult, just that co-ordinating skill must be tor-kong..so i took up the challenge and offers to drive while he sits right beside me to monitor if i am fit to go out on road.

I even happily goes to the pertol station to buy a P-plate immediately loR.

Teh Teh Teh !!!! I simply forgotten all the proper technic to drive a manual car. 1st gear to 2nd gear.. jerk like hell.. when to change from upper gear to lower also blurz. Simply kena honk many times and kena overtake... =(

I suckz big time.

Ah Kor says " Cannot make it leh".. and shakes his head....


=(

=<

= ~(

I am NOT ALLOW to take his vehicle for the next 5days !!!!!
Boo Hoo........

I need refreshment course liao ...........


C-R-Y~~

ifeel: Lousy

No comments: