Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 02, 2008

$$ .. $$...$$ .. how to make more of it

Have this thought all along in my mind...I will want to start on my own to make monie.Though having a stable income is alwz better to risk of having possibility to have losses. However, I feel since right now I am still young, I might have the chance to make some More extras since I have the interest.

Alwz bitching with old fren ah ly.. "ai yo... we shd try that boombastic hairdo back in polys".. right now, if were to ask us to go for it. We die die dare not go for that kind of hair on street... example like that shows how chicken we are now as compare as when we were younger. ( Actually I had a boombastic hairdo before wor )

It is a typical example of what u will do if you were younger,worried-less.

Well, need to do a proper planning plus sourcing before I really venture out.

To be continue........

i-feel : daydreamingz

No comments: