Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

So unhappening man....

I realli din blog for sometime liao.
Not that I dont hv things to blog abt.. but stimes at work it is realli bz that I dont even hv that bloody 3mins to spare to blog...

Well...by the time I have the time. I forgot wat i wan to blog.
-_-"

Anyway, tonight I will be going to my ex-coll's hse for MJ + my ex-coll as well.
To catch up and also see the mummy-to-be, is she doing fine or not.
( Thou I ordi mit her last week for twice , hee hee ), then also alwz-that-busy SQ, see how is she as well.

Tmr I will need to go down my company for 7th month festival praying session, together with my colls.

Then mayb dinner over the weekend....

I think upcoming i will be meeting my cousin, my bro AND jacq ! for dinner.
It is a cousin gathering wor.

Yah thats about all i think.....

No comments: