Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

Natonal Day

Look forward for this day to see fireworks. Even thou every year there is chance to see.
Although the fireworks doesnt seems to be much significant nevertheless I still enjoyed myself.

He told me that to catch the chopper first will be good as last week I was late for our date so in order to catch it again, I mustnt b late & has to be there at 5.45pm at Mr Bean and together proceed to CQ.
Saw it coming... snap.




Dont know why whenever talks about helicopters, he is so~ into the topic. He makes it sound so interesting and so army~ ( aniw, he is having reservist right now.)


Shortly,we went to catch a quick dinner in order not to miss the fireworks.


8pm approaching, the enthu me quickly rushed to the Padang, marker my territory and patiently awaits...


Fireworks...



Again, we will alwz catch a pic of ourselves.














No comments: