Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

Shopping Spree

Yes!

Going for another round of shopping spree trip again.This time round shd be real fun.
Because.................................................

This is a GIRLS TRIP !!
( ME, 40 , Ah Ly)

So we will only.....

Shopping.. eating... massage... shopping...eating... massage again.

Well, we are heading to our ( Used to be me and 40's , but now ah ly also join in the club !!! *Grin*) all time favourite place => THAILAND.

Things are cheap there hence we have a conclusion that this is a place we will travel to n fro without fail for twice a year.

I really go BKK without fail twice a year lor. Last trip was just merely ~ 3mths ago.
And another 3mths later , I will be travelling there again!

Look forward look forward.......

Thinkly of travelling .. i am reckoning some other places.
Futther I suppose...Can see Ang moz one also...

So if upcoming year end , I 've sufficient funds coming in.. I can consider going for a trip again.

To be continue .....................................................................................

No comments: