Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Woah it has been good gracious 4-6mths that I didnt go for joggings.... what a lazy me!

Well, no more excuses as CNY has ended last sunday. Although I dont seem to be putting on weights but I just feel unhealthy and having that " Lacking of exercise " feeling.

Guess I dont see slightly toned "calves and arms and slimmer abs" also....Feel abit sian lor.
hmm...... I think i must pull myself out of the lazy zone and start exercising.Be it swimming, jogging,blading or even do some indoor exercises like crunches or skipping or leg lifts .. It is alwz better then skiving ! and no exercising.

Want to get toned up again.

Aniw Tue mng i went jogging.. now my muscles are abit aching.. think its good feeling...keke

Well, ppl jio me for any exercise appt...I onz as long as i am free.
I gotten one appt liao , this coming wed to go for a jog.. hee hee!!

No comments: