Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

Last weekend, went to taka for some window shopping as my guy wants to see whether he could get anything out from his taka voucher. He is eyeing on a sweater, hence we looked ard at the sports department for an ideal sweater. Well, he didnt c anything he particularly like.
So we continue to shop ard... rem that I gotten this Chanel parfum as a gift, the kaypo me as usual went to check out the price of my new possession.

To my surprise, it is pretty expensive for a 50ml perfume lor.

50ml for $135 and the next will be 100ml for $195.

My godness.... this is one of the higher range of item i gotten as a gift.
But I must say thank you for being so kind to buy me this gift.

Whatever it is , I really like this perfume of mine.. very nice...~

No comments: