Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 02, 2007

Birthday Boy is him!

My guy is a February Kid.

His birthday falls on a rather unique day... can only celebrate once every 4 years..

I made simple programs to celebrate his day. Didnt have ample time to make a fantastic one, nevertheless it is still a joyful event & he likes my arrangements at end of the day.I guess that matters most.

My colls ( Esp. Belin & Joy and the other supply chain girls..) very concern of us lor.. asked me howI celebrate his bird-day, what I get for him etc etc..

There's one even 打报不凭 for me , asked the finance guy not to load me with issues... ha! anything just postpone to the next day.. keke steady~
Back to my "arrangements".. I brought him to " The Station Kitchen" for some grilled good food.
Ambience not bad~, readers might want to give a try to bring along frens or love ones there....

Time to tk pixz.....



Drinking their recommended " Yogurt Caplis"


"Buttered Enoki mushroom soup"
Started grilling..

Starts eating...Snap off guarded


After the dinner, we wanna take the cake out and cut, but i think he is too shy to let others know its his birthday so we set off to a quieter place instead.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


Got a birthday Cake for him.... its Choco Exotic.. nice lor~thick chocolate fudge and hazelnuts as base..*slurp*

Make his wish ( Abit long lor~)

I prompted : "Cut the cake, Birthday boy!"

*Smile*


Got him a small gift.. but he likes it cos it is practically what he wants. Ultimately, it is useful.


"Happy" Birthday~ ...

No comments: