Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 06, 2009

Wanna watch ~

Benjamin Button !

I am going to catch this movies real soon..felt that this is a movie that everyone will goes " Nice,awesome,fantastic" kinda of comments.

Not sure when will I have the time to catch it and who to go with becos I have various party that jioed me.

Last movie I went was InkHeart (With Aileen & Gary) during the eve of CNY's eve. Well..yawning during the entire show. Not Nice. Prior to that was Red Cliff 2. Its nice thou however personally I feel that it is not as exciting than Red Cliff. Probably expectation was higher hence the acticipation presented.

This Saturday I am going to ECP for a trial to swim in the sea + run right after that. Surely faint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

benjamin button is VERY nice....very meaningful story and i super like the way how the movie was shot

simplygreen said...

Due to highly recommended by both u and kel, i went to watch right after 14hrs later after we apart..=D