Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MSN perks me

Was feeling bored badly in ofc, I popped YY for a chat in MSN.
We talked abt life, abt FB having that 25things abt me thingy and also one thing that came across was , I asked her abt " Do I looked older than my age?"

Y: Actually you ah...
S: A guy fren looked at me..he say I looked older thanmy age, I was like -_- "
Y: Wa lau, who is that guy fren
S: An ah pui
Y: Ask him mind his own biz.. say his ass too fat la
S: TL
Y: if me also TL
S: I dont mind ppl saying my pores big cos indeed its ugly and i dont deny that

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Y: go tell him "My pores big got bigger than his big fat ass or not??!!"
S: ....

I liternally fainted in front of my computer and feel like laughing out loud.
Thinking to myself... Haha this YY hor.. she siat. Good at suan-ing ppl.

AND I TOTALLY AGREES WITH HER LAH! ha!

But I stil didnt get my answer of do I looked older than 27? hee

No comments: