Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes! Its my birthday! 1 year older liao... my wishes is to be remain youthful and everyone who knows me to be very happy ! Haha happy is not enuff.
Gotten a SURPRISE cake.. how nice. So old liao still got surprises. Nevertheless, anyone will want surprises and surprises. Need not to be any expensive stuff , seriously.
I am absolutely happy!

Turning 1 year old soon...

Old but still have to make a wish and blow candle , hee...
Susu just in time to take a pic with me!
My lunch,badminton & gossip kaki ,Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bird day sista!
hope u will get more surprises... keke!
YY

Lin aka Shilin said...

My dear fren! Once again happy birthday to you! Wishing you forever happy. The cake very nice leh!!! :)

lin