Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

GE Run 2008

Yes. It is the GE Run again. This time round I am not alone, in fact I've buddies ( 40 & kel ) went along. *Grin* Its a pity thou Ah ly isnt ard to run along with us , which I hope the upcoming one in 2009 3 of us will be able to go as a team plus kel and min too.

The results are out !!!
Here is my result: Rank:2222 Chip Finish:01:19:47 ( I assume this is the result,ya I noe it is lousy~bleh)

I really want to say it is a one hell of an experience. It was bad cos golden years bestie not there, there was an unexpected overslept encounter ( Yah, 40 &kel knows it), got a pretty bad timing for this race, but oh well, the good side of it is that I managed to complete the race (10km of cos), I had a fun time, it is a brand new experience which i believe there will be many many more coming up and I saw my idol ! hahaha... one female high-profile sportswoman that is sooo cute in person. I gotten a snap with her ! * COOLZ*

Ai ya... shots explains everything. (See below)

The 3 of us
After the race, we looked are super happy !!

Me & My idol, Janice

One silly shot to capture these 2 ladies in the air ( And it is like after 8 to 9 shots before I captured this best moment one! )

I love GE RUN!

1 comment:

raymond said...

Steady lah xiao mei... today no need to work ah...