Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MNC versus SME ?

Today will be my last day of job searching as most probably I will make a decision on which company to join by noon.

MNC or SME? In fact I am in a dilemma btw this two companies. There are pros & cons to be honest. One is too systematic and the other probably flexible in certain sense that seems no boundary and no guideline to work in it. Either you "make" it or fail it.

Believe it or not, my usual hang-out girls changed their jobs too. Talking about a group of 5, three of us changed. * grin *

Cool right... and probably during the next meet-up session we can probably update ea other on our status on the new environment.

Next week, I AM going to arrange a gathering with my long lost poly buddy. James
He is my companion , no. He is my ONLY companion during my poly times. We are alwz (up to 99.99 % of our times) together. We gossip,eat,study,swim,nuan together most of our time lor (except shitting nia). My 3 years in poly will never be this memorable til today without him.

I miss him leh !!!!! Aniw, ah ly and carmen ( probably) is coming along. Let me set a date and update soon in my blog. Hee.

No comments: