Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Job hurting

Haiz.. I started to get tired of job searching already.. its being 2 weeks and stil in vain from what I want from my job/career searching.

I have declined one offer that is "already confirm to hire and start work" but based on the package they are offering it seems not attractive except it is located at YCK ...think over n over, there are probably many other options out there for me to explore. In the end, I rejected them. Else, I am working now then blogging lor.... -__-"

Well, stimes u just cant have the benefits of all. Either what u are looking for , the company have. They found other suitable candidates than YOU. What you are looking for, the company does not have the potential advancements, they want YOU. Or whats worse, wasting both parties time for interview sessions and end up, both dont wan each other. Very fan leh....

Aniw.. just hope my job searching will be over by this week... i am also kinda leong right now... 2weeks no income and bills still need to pay...

I NEED A WELL-PAID JOB PLEASE!

No comments: