Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Events of the month (October)

A couple of events this month to attend and attended.

1 ) GE Women Run 10km.


Sighed up together with my two besties.
However , at the last hr.. one told me she need to attend a wedding dinner till late hours so probably she might give a miss. The other bestie was down with flu.
How sad...that they din come along for this women's run but ! they were definitely thoughtful to offer themselves to come down and gave me some moral support at the end point as a consolation.
Then after my run we all had a sumptuous breakfast session @ Cartel.



2) Amazing Race - Part II

Participanted last year company's "Amazing Race", sad to say i didnt win.
But that year prize wasnt that attractive. Was like 2 Ipod shuffle for the winners.
Well,this year, top prize is at least something significant. Which I myself consider so coz it is hard cash I am seeing.
$360. Not bad huh? Join Company event can stand to win hard cash of $360.
Better than buying 4D i feel. Ke-ke-ke.
Wish me luck !



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.